How long will I need to stay for my treatment?
After a Facetime/Skype consultation and your treatment plan is set, you are able to travel to Adelaide for treatment. Please speak to your technician who will advise you of travel time and the procedure process for our interstate clients.
We will provide you with a date for your procedure and always recommend arriving a day prior to treatment so a full consultation can take place with your technician. A deposit is required to secure the date for the procedure.
Your personal comfort and accommodation
Your comfort is our priority which is why we’re more than happy to recommend ‘The Watson’ as a comfortable place to stay while you are visiting our Adelaide location for Scalp MicroPigmentation. We have a beautiful customised suite just for SMP conveniently located on the Ground Floor of ‘The Watson’.
The Watson blends five-star hospitality with first class facilities, the buildings amenities and facilities include:
- Walls adorned with art by Indigenous artist Tommy Watson
- Smart Car hire
- Vintage inspired Lekker bicycle hire
- WiFi internet access
- Meeting and events facilities
- Business Centre
- Commercial Office Floor
- Retail Section
- Secure undercover indoor and outdoor car parking
- Hotel Services provided by the award winning Art Series Hotel Group
- Reception, concierge and room service
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
Pool and Sundeck designed by Michael Klim
- Sitting opposite is also the Woolworths Shopping Centre.